1) unemployment log = great idea. i think i will use my boyfriend as a subject unless i decide to recruit others. i want to document a period of unemployment, especially of someone highly qualified. i can create an absurdist documentary without tinkering with my environment in the slightest. how dope is that. i interviewed for 2 jobs today, one of which is being paid to locate jobs for other people. that's absurd too, because if i don't get the position, i'll probably be a client of theirs. i quit the cafe, thank christ, and my internship ends after this week, so then i'll have all time and no money (ideal circumstances for producing low-end documentaries).
2) my eggs were rejected, so i don't see how i can possibly get a real job. donating my eggs was my Z Plan. what's wrong with my eggs? anyway, i'd rather not even think about my eggs so i guess it's good that there is already a proper abundance of superior eggs in the bank for wombs in need. i can go back to pretending that mine don't exist.
3) baby deer = i found it on the side of the road and i brought it to the thicket and went home to make it a snack. i wasted all kinds of time figuring out what number to call to report its coordinates and by the time i came back with a dish full of golden raisins and sunflower nuts, it was gone. so i ate the deersnack on the drive home and thought about what could have been. i guess it's illegal to keep babydeer as pets, even though i think they'd like living with me. i like the way their bodies fold like lawn chairs when they need to have a seat. and guess what? fur so soft.
4) gambino = still no word from The Child in regards to operation autograph swap. still real bummed that i can't go. i'm planning to prepare my autograph anyway in hopes that my babysister can wiggle her way to the stage and take care of that whole business.
5) tomorrow = i turn 24 years old. not much else changes. i will continue to live with my parents, i will continue to apply for work, and i will continue to wonder what i'm doing. i need to work on not laughing as a response to the inevitable interview question of, "Where do you see yourself 5 or 10 years from now?" i did that twice today.